Promenading in Paris: No words can fully describe Monet’s Gardens

Note: A photo essay. Picture-heavy post, be patient and let the photos load. 

I have arrived at paradise.

I gasped in absolute wonder, marveled at, admired with tears in my eyes (I kid you not), the enchantingly exquisite gardens. Words are not enough to express my utter utter delight at the vision before me.  Thus, this post will be a photo essay of sorts. This time I will let the pictures (and some captions) do the talking. I am also very thankful that we were blessed with extremely good weather that day. The rain stayed away and the sun was out and bright, covered by clouds only at times. Otherwise, the radiant sun imbues the scenery with an ethereal brilliance. Simply breathtaking.



We've arrived at Giverny.


At the grounds of Monet's Gardens.

It's a kaleidoscopic paradise here.

















I can soooo imagine walking down the aisle here.

Isn't it picture perfect?

Monet's house. Unfortunately no photography is allowed inside.

Pets? Hmmm.




 




Astounding.




Love to laze here and read a book.




















And the pets say goodbye.

It is also in locales like this that you mourn the wastelands that are the cities (not that I don't enjoy or appreciate the modernity of cities, just that we lost so much of what was before). 

More details and info to be found here: http://giverny.org/gardens/fcm/visitgb.htm


Comments

Popular Posts