Revisiting

Never thought I would revisit this blog.

I have to be grateful for the clouds online that keeps all my writings and musings (no matter how much they made me cringe).

I stopped blogging for a long time, and kept my thoughts in my private journals. There is more freedom in writing for myself, without having anyone on the web reading my entry. I am not bothered in writing lyrically, with perfect English and grammar. I don't have to censor myself and be wary if what I am writing down is politically correct.

It is also because I got into fountain pen collecting. I bought my first fountain pen, a cheap Pilot Kakuno, but OMG, it got me hooked onto fountain pen. Although it is one of the cheapest fountain pen, it writes smoothly and beautifully. Did I mention fountain pen inks? Oh the inks! The variety and range that they have. There's even shimmery inks with glitter bits in them! How special is that? So thus began my blogging downfall.

Also, the journals that went along with fountain pens? Plenty to choose from. My favourite is the Hobonichi Techo. The paper is the best for fountain pens, smooth and thin but without bleeding through. I also like that the Hobonichi Techo comes in various sizes for your needs. But the most attractive thing about it is the covers that you buy along with it. SO MANY CHOICES. And all of them are beautiful with compartments you didn't know you need in a journal.

I'm sure many will know what I'm talking about.

So now that I am writing this post, on the 3rd day of 2020, the question begs. Will I start blogging here again? We'll see. I'm pretty sure that this blog is dead. Dead as in no one reads it anymore. With that in mind, it does free up some inhibitions I may have. So yes, I may very well blog here again. I think it would be interesting to see where this goes.

Till the next one.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts