Muse “Drones” Tour 2015 – Saturday, 26 Sept 2015

Snippets of what went on in my head throughout the night:


#1
FINALLY!
IN THE FLESH!
AMAZING.
Beyond amazing.
*sobs*


#2
SAY YOU’RE A PSYCHO KILLER! SAY IT!
I AM A PSYCHO KILLER! I AM A PSYCHO KILLER!

#3
The guitar-playing on display were superb. Guitar gods have descended upon this sad earth to grant us some awesome guitar reprieve!


#4
The riffs and licks were on point. I can hum along to them.


#5
Matt Bellamy I love your name. Bellamy~ Bellamy~ Bellamy~.
It just rolls off the tongue doesn’t it?

#6
That lighted guitar looks friggin’ cool. I want one. THIS one.


#7
Is this it? Are they playing Supermassive Black Hole?
No… wait… wait for it…
YES THEY ARE!
*screams like a loon*
*jump jump jump jump*
*out of breath*


#8
I can’t believe they played Supermassive Black Hole and I was there to witness it. *cries*

#9
Now… when will they play Madness?
*drinks water*
Supremacy also can.


#10
How does he hit the high notes every single time?!
KOWTOW.

#11
Is that it? What is… oh my… IT’S MADNESS IT’S MADNESS!
*mamamama-mad-mad-mad… mamamama-mad-mad-mad*


#12
That was an awesome sing-a-long session. All that voice. All that mobile flashlights. All that feels.
I feel 100 times closer to everyone in this stadium right now. They are my friends. They are me.

#13
Now can they play Supremacy?
No?

#14
Ooh interesting harmonica piece… which song did that come from?

#15
OH! OH! That Ghost Rider end credit song!


#16
Jump jump jump.
KNIGHTS OF CYDONIA!


#17
NO ONE’S GOING TO TAKE ME ALIVE…
TIME HAS COME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT…
YOU AND I MUST FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS…
YOU AND I MUST FIGHT TO SURVIVE…
*feels*

#18
Where are they going?
STOP!
Don’t leave the stage!!

#19
Is this the end? Tell me it’s not the end!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


#1001
COME BACK! DON’T GO! DON’T LEAVE US SAD MORTALS HERE!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Sufficed to say that we wished that concert could have gone on forever. 

Comments

Popular Posts